OSA Laser Congres & Exhibition / Sept 29 – Oct 3 / Austria Center Vienna, Austria
Menhir Photonics is proud to be present at this conference as sponsor but also to present two results achieved respectively with the group of Prof. Scott Diddams (NIST, Boulder, USA) and Prof. Thomas Sudmeyer (University of Neuchatel, Switzerland).
Please come to discuss with Florian Emaury about our latest results and what our lasers could enable for your applications.
Poster JTu3A.15 (Tuesday October 1, 2019 from 11:30 AM to 2:00 PM )
“Extraction and amplification of a single frequency comb tooth using an auxiliary laser in a feedforward scheme”
Pierre Brochard(1); Benjamin Rudin(2); Florian Emaury(2); Valentin Wittwer(1); Stéphane Schilt(1); Thomas Südmeyer(1);
1. Laboratoire Temps-Fréquence, Neuchâtel, Switzerland.
2. Menhir Photonics AG, Basel, Switzerland.
Poster JTh3A.51 (Thursday October 3, 2019 from 12:30 PM to 2:30 PM)
“Frequency-stabilized 1 GHz turnkey frequency comb “
Alexander Lind(1, 2); Daniel Lesko(1, 2); Henry Timmers(1); Abijith Kowligy(1); Benjamin Rudin(3); Florian Emaury(3); Scott Diddams(1, 2);
1. Time and Frequency Division, NIST, Boulder, CO, United States.
2. Department of Physics, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO, United States.
3. Menhir Photonics AG, Basel, Switzerland.